Monday, April 20, 2009

Just before a snap

I just can't help but smile. Nope, I'm not inlove just loving the feeling of kilig towards this guy. Now I'm really laughing! (Ain't I going crazy now? hehe!) I just couldn't believe that after reading a love story from a certain college's folio, thought of him would come across my mind and this kilig sensation soon enveloped me! Aaahhh! Just imagine a fair-skinned guy with celeb-like 'do, deep-set dark yet innocent-looking smile, beautiful pointed nose, and lips with oh-so-cute ngibit smile (as they call it) and you'll surely fall to the same spell this Harry Potter look-alike (minus the round glasses) seem to cast! (GIRLS & GAYS ONLY)

*snap!*

He's the boy-next-door type and I'm just an average girl with unruly hair, blemished skin, high-pitched voice and a weary heart. From there I draw the line where I should be- where this feeling should reside.

But then again,
..the view from our window overlooking our neighbor's house who happened to be his cousins were he's staying this summer just got more hmm..should i say, enjoyable (giggles) whenever he take his usual yosi break or just stay there at the backdoor. And you have to believe this, I got this instant kasipagan of keeping our window grills agiw & supot-free so I'll always have a clear view of him from our window pane!
..Nickelodeon (yup, the cartoon channel) feels like more of watching a romantic flick whenever I watch it with him!(and with tons of his & my cousins, though)
..every spoonful of halo-halo tastes yummier whenever we eat the same stuff kahit na he's there in our neighbor's house and I'm in ours. (Hahah!I can't believe I'm writing this!)
And most of all,
I never thought that a shot of Matador would taste sooo sweet when he's the tanggero!(oh my, I think I over did it.) Is it just really the love-sicked puppy in me that made me think that way? No you're just dunk, I told myself. I actually told them na pass na 'ko to the next shot because I already felt like throwing up. But when he gave me the glass, I readily accept it (I think I even let out a sly smile), drank, then grabbed the mic and belted out a teasingly (hey!hey!you!you!) Girlfriend Of Avril Lavigne!

*snap!*

I repeat, I'm not falling to this Daniel
Radcliffe and Ryan Agoncillo just-probably-missing sibling. I'm just entertaining myself with this mushy blushing drama (Since I'll soon be a teener no more, and blushing would be very unusual.Grown-ups outgrow this stuff daw.) and summer flirtations. I've learned that he got a Michelle Bayle look-alike boo, and i won't compete to that.

Soon,

he'll be going back home
and
there'll be NO MORE snapping of fingers for me to get back to my senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment